ONE OK ROCK @ Rock on the Range || pics from kenschulerphotography
Taka at Yokohama Stadium show
source : egasani on twitter
It was my first time going to OOR concert. I was crazy enough to work the whole summer after passing the finals to afford going to such a live. And it was absolutely worth it.
We arrived with my friends to the Stadium at 14:00 and it was late as almost all the items of the merch were out of stock (And I wanted a towel and a black bandana :c), I was upset so I headed to search for my Japanese and Korean friends that I was to meet, I walked the stadium around 3 times and finally found MiNTO@OORer and のりわかめMLF2days余韻 who presented me beautiful cards. Then I walked again to find Negi-chan (葱侍@9/14 ONE OK ROCK) and others but it was in vain. After all I just went to wait beside my sector queue. C2 sector was the last to go inside, but I was in front of it, so I could see the boys clearly.
- The instrumental part was cool since it sounded like old school rock
- Before performing Be the light Taka said his speech as always, about the fact that this song is about dreams and fulfilling them. Then he told to the audience not to be stupid and wish for such simple things like: “I want juice”, so everybody laughed.
- The cover song A Thousand Miles was played by Ryota on a synth and Tomoya on a xylophone. Taka said it was a favourite song for him and Ryota. So even though this was a pop song, it was special.
- After doing his flipping, Ryota touched his nipples, meaning he’s hot, it was really funny.
- Also Tomoya and Ryota argued about who was the first to leave the stage, then laughing settled on Tomoya.
- I didn’t like Heartache at first but after the gig it really stuck in my head. The performance was beautiful and they made something like karaoke (the lyrics were displayed on the screens for everybody to read)
- They changed their clothes before the encore on merch t-shirts with cut sleeves.
- Tomoya said his “Yokohamaaaaa” and asked if everyone was okay, the audience answered “Yeah”, so Tomoya replied that was the only thing he wanted to know (incredibly cute and happy as always)
- Toru smiled a lot and said his usual final “Arigatou!” really loud and sincere
- Taka came up close to Toru REALLY a lot. He also was mocking at him before doing the wave. He said something like: “Eh? Leader-san is going to make something? Impossible! He usually says and does nothing!”
- Before Decision photos with European and Asian fans were placed on the screens.
I was in front raws of my sector so cameraman was shooting me a lot. I’m afraid you’ll be able to see my red, sweaty, ugly face on the DVD. I’m really sorry for that :D I hope it will be cut out since this live was for Japanese fans.
I started crying when Taka was doing his speech before The Beginning because this live meant a lot to me, and it was hard to get through so much things to have 2 of my dreams fulfilled (going to Japan and seeing OOR live). After the live I just ran to my friend and hugged her, we were hugging and crying for some time so that Japanese fans stared at us like we were crazy but then smiled and tried to hug each other too (It was funny and cute to see :) )
Thanks much to every tumblr oorer who supported me along the way, especially Jenn!! ♥
Hope all of your dreams may be fulfilled soon too.
ONE OK ROCK 2014.09.13や横浜スタジアム
Band Member Monday
I found this picture the other day and I thought it was really cool so here’s this picture of Kevin with Lou Miceli (from Palisades), Tyler Carter (from Issues), Taka (from One OK Rock), and Ty Acord (from Issues).
ONE OK ROCK「Mighty Long Fall at Yokohama Stadium」 13-14 September 2014.
setlist 2nd day:
02. Deeper Deeper
03. Nothing Helps
04. Let’s take it someday
06. Clock Strikes
10. Mighty Long Fall
11. Living Dolls
12. Be the light
13. A Thousand Miles
19. NO SCARED
21. Wherever you are
23. The Beginning
「ONE OK ROCK 2014 “Mighty Long Fall at Yokohama Stadium”」 will be aired on October 26, 2014 at WOWOW.