RECAP from FOOL COOL ROCK : Documentary Film 19.10.14 at Siam Paragon, Bangkok Thailand.
As you may know that this documentary has been shown in the cinema in Thailand for 2 days 4 rounds on 18-19 Oct, 14 in Thailand, I attended the show on Sunday 19th at 2.30PM, the ticket price is THB400 (~$12) per seat with my friends and met a lot of Thai OORers there. The seats in the cinema were almost filled-in in every round especially the 1st round on 18th.
*Warning : All below details are containing spoilers*
- The documentary has English Subtitle
- Full show of “Deeper Deeper” and another song I can’t remember may be it was “Ending Story” :P from the 1st show at Le Trianon, France.
- Rui-san talked about each members as he worked with them since their 1st debut or more than 7 years.
- Taka - He didn’t think about anything else but the band. He’s kind of shyness (Srsly?? LOL). Actually, Rui-san has talked more details about Taka….but my memory is fading away…Sorry -*-
- Ryota - He is always being like a kid.
- Tomoya - No one would believe that kind of body can drum so hard and he can make everyone amazed about his drumming everytime. He is the one who helped to lessen the stress out of the band. He is forgetful and can sleep like a log.
- Toru - He’s kind of leader. He doesn’t talk too much but he has a mastermind of whom has formed the band and dream to play in oversea since the very start of the band.
- Tomoya is M, I think LOL. From what we’ve seen from the trailer that he got knuckles by Taka all the times. There was a scene which he woke Taka up and then Taka hitted him by the hassock, Even Ryota warned him “Wake Taka up isn’t good idea” LOL, but he still did it, and then he tried to wake Toru up by raking Toru’s nose, but Toru was so tired to beat him LOL Anyway, once Toru woke up he started to kick Tomoya and punish Tomoya too. And Tomoya really enjoyed it. hahahahaha
- Tomoya said the reason why he can let the member teasing him because he is the oldest, so all of them can hit him as long as he can make them more relax.
- Tomoya and Toru made their own special handshake before going to the stage (this one is more complicated from what we’ve seen before on SLS 2012 or JxK)
- In Jakarta, there’s a question what is the position of each member if they were in family? Tomoya said Toru is a Father (without any hesitant), Taka is mother, Ryota is youngest brother and Tomoya himself as brother too. Taka said his son (he means Tomoya) is so lame, I don’t want him LOL
- If I don’t get wrong, the scene of comparing the similarity between Toru and Gachapin was happened in Taiwan and Toru tried to make his eyes to be the same as Gachapin….wider eyes and sleepy eyes LOL
- Toru’s Bday in Taiwan….Taka who was the person giving a cake to Toru (seem like he gave a cake to the King…kneeling down LOL) and then they showed Toru’s pic from his Graduation day on the screen….srsly he looked like a gangster Hahahaha and everyone including the staff kept repeating “how old are you? How old are you? and then Toru shouted back to them “I’M 25!!!” lol
- The red sea of the red band with “Happy Birthday 25th to Toru” in Taiwan was so beautiful. I can feel that all members especially Toru was so impressed for what Taiwanese’s fans did for him, and then he said “Taiwan’s fans I love you so much” to the audiences.
- During the interview in Malaysia or Indonesia I’m not sure. The host asked the members “What they gonna do if they wouldn’t be in the band?” and then Taka answered “I’d DIE” and then everyone were in silent.
- While they were in trouble in Malaysia, the owner of the venue was so angry and didn’t allow them to start the show. Toru, Ryota and Tomoya were out for smoking and a bit discussed. Tomoya said we should do the show as good as we can to make the Uncle (he meant to the “owner” of the venue) can feel how good we are, but Toru disagreed with him and said that we wouldn’t play our best for the Uncle but for the fans who are waiting us outside there.
- There was a part back when they were reheasing in Tokyo for Instrument session. Taka was the one who pushed all members trying to make a better and cooler sound. He was so serious and listening to the band playing as the audience not the vocalist.
- The Documentary has finished with many shots from every venues during “Wherever You are”.
- We clapped our hands once the show end and clapped again onc e the ending credit and the song “Decision” finished.
Sorry if I have made any mistake for this re-cap and feel free to correct if anything wrong, and I also hope you guys will enjoy reading it. To be honest, even though there was a short part of the show in my country comparing to other venues, but this film was worth it to watch, to know them more, to buy and to keep it to be one of my collection from OOR.
thaksssss Natt for making this re-cap!!!! loooovvveeee this :)))
and I’m imagining Taka gave the cake to Toru as Toruka scene, which means from a prince to the princess lol (>ω<＊)ﾉﾉ
Taka’s IG http://instagram.com/10969taka
レコーディング終わって買い物中。。。 ん？なんかおかしいな。( *｀ω´) #shopping
Poor Tomo! T^T ❤
miss this couple so much lol
Thanks to chamansa I found out, apparently it’s wanoku day today! (hence the new album announcement)
Can’t miss that right? So I drew this as little celebration! xD
School of Lock (2014.7.30)
This is not a translation of the whole thing. In fact, it’s actually the middle portion. At the beginning, they’re just talking about how they recorded in America and the documentary FOOL COOL ROCK!, and at the end, they mention tour dates and such. You’re really not missing out much if you don’t read those parts.
Hi there! I don’t know much about their history, but I’m pretty sure they went to school together. The awesome stephany-310 translated Takeru x Taka Crosstalk from Takeru’s ALTERNATIVE book, so you def want to read if you haven’t already. Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Also, I’ll mention hana-angel and notweirdbutunique and eva-lee (tho Krista isn’t on tumblr so much right now b/c school) because they are big Takeru fans who might know more, so if they see this, maybe they can add some info.
I’m afraid I have to say, ‘No’. They never went to the same school. Taka entered a very famous private elementary school named ‘Keio Yochisha’ and went on to Keio high school, but transferred to Horikoshi Gakuen, which is also famous because it has many entertainers as its students. But he left school before graduating.
Takeru went to local schools and went on to public high school named Koshigaya Kita high school. He was scouted in his high school days and made his debut in the 2nd grade. He passed the audition for Kamen Rider and gave up going to university.
Thank you Stephany!!!
In addition to that, Takeru-kun got to know Taka through his co-star in Princess Princess D (his first drama and TV debut last 2006). His co-star was in the same high school as Taka. The co-star told Takeru-kun about Taka-kun and made him listen to a song. So that’s how Takeru first knew about Taka-kun and became a fan. Then he visited the prestigious private high school where Taka-kun studied and he watched ONE OK ROCK’s concert in that school’s festival. Takeru-kun got to know and talk to the other OOR members, Toru-san & Ryota-san, at the AMUSE dormitory where he’s also staying. Thanks to stephany-310 for sharing her translations of ALTERNATIVE photobook w/ Takeru & Taka’s interview. You’ll learn more of them in it. :)
Thank you Hana!!!
awww Ryota is doing the headlines today in Japan for being romantically linked with the actress Kinami Haruka ~~
Looks like they have been spotted dating freely in the streets and she has been seen at the OOR’s shows recently.
Her birthday is 0809… just like Ryota’s instagram username haha so cute♥
Congrats Ryota, I wish you happiness ♥
２５日に最終回を迎えたフジテレビ系「昼顔～平日午後３時の恋人たち～」に出演した実力派女優、木南晴夏（２９）に２８日、初ロマンスが発覚した。相手は大ヒット映画「るろうに剣心」の主題歌を歌う４人組バンド、ＯＮＥ ＯＫ ＲＯＣＫ（ワンオクロック）のベーシスト、Ｒｙｏｔａ（２５）。オープンな交際を続けており、ワンオクのライブ会場では木南がたびたび目撃されている。人気絶頂同士の爽やかカップルが誕生だ。
@TylerCarter4L: How was your weekend? What did everyone do?? I spent some time with great friends, and it was quite nice. http://t.co/4bCBZvBvrX